A camping holiday in the Kruger is a super special occasion! However, packing your rig at home, driving for hours just to get to the park and then setting up your campsite in the blistering heat is hard work. Same applies when you go home after the holiday. Beat the fatigue with a night at the Bushveld Terrace before and arrive at your campsite early and refreshed. When it's time to go home again, treat yourself to a hot shower, a cool bed and great food and arrive home rejuvenated.
- Book any room(s) on the night before and after your camping holiday. If you are a large group, contact us to book out the entire Guest House.
- We have safe, ample parking at the hotel and the guest house for your trailer or caravan - we will even provide you with a power extension to keep your camp fridge running.
- Eat an awesome dinner at Bushveld Terrace Restaurant, go to bed early and enter the park at sunrise (the Phalaborwa Gate is only 200m away).
- Includes breakfast (or a delicious packed breakfast if you plan to enter the Park early - enquire at Reception).
- Do the same on your way home again. Sleep over, eat well (with no dishes to wash!) and continue home rested and refreshed the next morning.
- Ensure you book in advance for the December holidays to avoid disappointment.
Terms and conditions:
- Top & Tail your camping trip bookings are available throughout the year.
- Standard rates apply and will include breakfast.
- All other meals, drinks and additional activities settled directly.
- Subject to availability.